iLa Yoga 200 Hour Vinyasa
Yoga Alliance Teacher Training
Thank you for your interest in our teacher training! Whether your intention is to teach, or to strengthen your own practice, this registered Yoga Alliance training will enable you to deepen your inquiry into yoga through your own experience.
iLa's 200-hour YTT is an experiential approach that invites you to discover your own unique style on (and off) the mat, and will offer you the tools needed to find your teaching voice.
- "A Portal of Awareness to Love" yoga training manual
- Alignment and modifications for traditional Hatha yoga postures
- Hands-on assists and pranassage sequences
- Flow of the breath and body through Vinyasa
- Foundation of The 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Pranayama, meditation, and self-inquiry
- Principles of Somatic Movement, The Chakras & The Nervous System
- Philosophical foundation and intro to Patanjali’s Sutras
Date, Time and Location
Director: Bridget Shae
Assistant: Dakota Shae
Payment and Cancelation Policy
-A $1,000 deposit is due at time of registration. This deposit is non-refundable AND non-transferable.
-If you are traveling from out of town, please do not make travel arrangements until your application has been accepted.
For more information about this upcoming Teacher Training program, and to apply, please email Bridget@iLaYoga.com.